Sunday, September 19, 2004

sundays rule

Today the sunshine is just blazin' and every window in my apt is wide open. Gorgeous weather for some pitch n' putt action! I don't think I'm going to see any Fringe plays today. Given all the rain we've had of late, I'm going to soak up some of the light while it lasts.

Check out my fave Vancam, pointing west in English Bay at the north end of the Burrard Street bridge: www.katkam.ca Scroll down to the bottom of the page and view a list of other Lower Mainland webcams.

Funk-rock-electronic-samba-soul-jazz-fusion ensemble Burnt Sugar from NYC plays Sonar tonight. Burnham, Siobhan, DK, W1, CoKo, Mooney, Fruno, Sandy, Kristen and I got tix. Just another Sunday night as the fun never ends in Vancity. Next up?

"Pick of the Fringe" at the Waterfront Theatre, Thur Sept 23 to Sunday Sept 26. OMLOTR and Wet Spots are "must see" shows.

One Man Lord of the Rings
The Reefer Man
Cactus
Patti Fedy…in the Hunt
Father’s Day
The Wet Spots in "Sing Your Way to Better Sex"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home